04 November 2006

Three wishes




Yi... What is this?



Look like Aladdin's lamp oh!
Hehe! Dunno got Ginie inside or not?



(Puff~)
Ah? Really ah?



(Genie: I am Genie in the lamp, now you can have three wishes.)
Yi, how come this Genie look different one? What I remember is blue color one leh.
Dont tell me is pirated one... -.-|||



(JX: Really? Any wish also can?)
(Genie: Ya, any wish also can! Say your wish!)



(JX: Emm... I wan go to a place that have many many things to eat!)
Hehe...
(Genie: 1st wish is you want go to a place that have many many things to eat! ok!)



(Ginie: As you wish! Go!)
(Puff~)



Wah~ really got many things to eat wo!



Yi? Where is my cloths?



(Genie: 1st wish already come true, come tell me your 2nd wish la!)
(JX: Wait... how come my cloths disappear?)
(Genie: Your 1st wish is "you" want go to a place that have many things to eat ma... you didnt say ur cloth also go together.)
(JX: ...) (No energy~)
(JX: Ok, my 2nd wish is i want back my cloth... include pants.)
Huh, lucky remember mention pants, if not later just got my shirt only. Stupid Genie!
(Genie: Your 2nd wish is you want back ur cloth, include pants. ok!)



(Genie: As you wish! Come!)
(Puff~)
(JX: Yi? How come I back here already? Where are those foods?)
(Genie: Your 2nd wish is you want "back" ur cloth include pants ma! So I bring you back here lo.)
(JX: ...) (Super no energy~)
(Genie: Come, tell me your last wish!)



(JX: Ai... ok, my last wish is...
Bring the foods at the place just now I went all come here to me.)
Hehe... this time shouldn't wrong gua...
(Genie: Understand! As you wish!)



(Puff~)
Help!
Stupid Genie! Really is pirated one.

^o^

3 comments:

Huei said...

Hahaha

Heyyyy must support piracy!! At least, in the end, u get all the food!! :P

Anonymous said...

i like the "Three Wishes" .... very very cute !!! especially jx is naked....hahaha....
.... like that also u can get the genie..geng!

Jace said...

I will vote this for the funniest post. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!

LOL~~~