14 February 2007

Happy Valentine's Day




Wah! Is cookie leh! Cookies so delicious one oh.
The knot tie so high, how to untie it leh?



I know how already! Hehe!



Pull the knot down then can untie lo.
(Pull~ Pull~)



Yeh! Finally get the knot down. I am so smart, hehe!



So soon got cookie to eat already. So happy!
(Drool~)



Untie already! Hoho!



Yi? The rose so beautiful oh!
... Seem like I forget something one?
Oh ya, today is 14th of February Valentine's day leh!



Hoho... Beautiful rose for Valentine's Day!



Yi... What is that red color thing there?



Oh! Is rose too, got 3 some more leh!



Hehe... I want this!



So sweet-smelling and beautify oh!
I want this loh!



Hehe! 3 piece of rose mean I Love You!
Happy Valentine's Day!

^o^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy valentine's day to JX too!!i like the last pic..very nice ;)

Calvin said...

JX, Happy Valentine's Day! Who are the lucky girl to get the roses from u?

Jace said...

Haha... got 3 roses, throw the one on the floor liao. :P