10 May 2007

Assemble model 2


continue from Assemble model



Eh?



What is that thing that far far from here one?



Oh! Look like is a part of that thing.



Bring back and assemble see see.



So heavy!



I think is here right?



Yeh! Finally done, I am so smart, seem this is the last piece.
Hoho! This is unicorn!
Look so cool!



(Unicorn: Hey... Is you revive me one?)
Ohh! Can move and can talk also... so cool!
(JX: Yup!)
(Unicorn: Thank you so much! To express my appreciation, let me bring you to any place you want to go.)
(JX: Really? Then I want to go where got many foods to eat one.. Hehe!)



(Unicorn: No problem, just come up!)
Hehe! Can ride unicorn, feel so cool oh!



Yi! Careful don't fall down.



Yeh! Finally can ride on it!
(Unicorn: Are you ready?)
(JX: Yeh! Ready...)
Hehe! Cool!




(Unicorn: Neigh~)
Ah?




(Pang~)
Ouch... pain!
Stupid Unicorn!

^o^

2 comments:

desTiney said...

this jx is very 'wai sek'!:P hehe..

Jace said...

siao monkey..
HAHAHHAH!!!