16 September 2007

Robot


The Three Laws of Robotics:
  1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection dose not conflict with the First or Second Law.
--Isaac Asimov



Yi? That is a robot!



According to the Second Law of Robotics,
I can order him to bring me food.
Hehe! I am so smart.



(JX: Wei! Robot, I order you bring me some food now!)
(Robot: ...)
(JX: Wei! Do you hear me? Answer me!)
(Robot: ...)



(Kick~)
(JX: Wei! Stupid robot, I am talking with you!)



(Robot: Du~Du~ Been attacked, targeting enemy, protect own existence.)
(JX: I not scare you. According to the First Law of Robotics, you can't attack me. Hoho!)
(Robot: Du~ Du~ Enemy is monkey, First Law not applicable.)



Oops... Ya wo!
Shit... (Sweating~)
(Robot: Du~ Du~ Target locked, ready to attack.)



Oh no... Help!
(Robot: Du~ Du~ Do not run.)

^o^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..very funny..especially jx's side kick!:P

xianglooi said...

destiney,
Yeh! I like that oso... hehe...

Anonymous said...

haha.. never thought of that!
nice catch!
I think the last time I heard of those rules is from Bicentennial Man. =D

xianglooi said...

victor,
Yeh, movie "I robot" and "Bicentennial Man" also come from the SF author Isaac Asimov, his other story in Robot Series also nice!

Jace said...

how come the moneky became fatter liao? big tummy? big ass?

xianglooi said...

jace,
coz he eat more and more ma.. kakaka.. :p